antiquerevival.co.uk and its respective companies are owned and operated by:
Mr Gavin Keys
• The content of antiquerevival.co.uk has been compiled for your information and general domestic use only. The content of antiquerevival.co.uk is subject to change without notice.
• We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
• We exclude ourselves from liability for any damages, direct or indirect loss, consequential or economic loss or any other loss and/or damage resulting from the use of the information or materials found on antiquerevival.co.uk
• antiquerevival.co.uk contain copyright protected material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, graphics and text of the site.
• Reproduction of information, photos, graphics and all other materials on these sites is prohibited. You must not transmit or store any materials in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
• Reproduction of material can only be carried out in the following circumstances:
• You may print or download extracts of the information to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• You may copy extracts of the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge antiquerevival.co.uk as the source of the material.
• All other reproduction of materials from these websites for commercial or domestic use is at the complete discretion of Mr Gavin Keys.
• Links to other sites are provided on antiquerevival.co.uk . They are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of antiquerevival.co.uk and any dispute arising from the use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
*** Please Note - Currently our website can only take orders for UK addresses. For International orders please contact us at the store so we can calculate delivery charges individually. ***
UK Mainland Deliveries
All orders are sent with either Royal Mail or tracked parcel 2-5 day delivery service.
Delivery charges are shown on the website when your order has been placed.
Please contact us if you need your parcel more urgently and we will do what we can to help.
Once we have received your order we will contact you to confirm that we have the item in stock and to give you an approximate delivery date. However from time to time there is a delay which we will notify you of immediately after receiving your order. If the item is not in stock then we will let you know when it will be so that you have the opportunity to choose between cancelling your order or waiting for it.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship furniture and large items to Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles but can make it available for collection
Accepting Your Delivery
Please ensure you thoroughly check your items for any damage at the point of delivery. Once goods are accepted from the courier signed or not signed for no responsibility can be taken by Antique Revival for any loss or damage whatsoever. In the unusual event that your item arrives damaged, please do not accept the delivery and call us for a replacement. NB: All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 or over on delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you are delighted with your order but we do understand that sometimes you will want to return an item.
At Antique Revival we offer a no quibble guarantee*. If your item from us fails to make the grade just contact us within 14 days to:
Antique Revival, Sunnyview, Burlington Gardens, Hullbridge, Essex SS5 6BE
Goods must be unused, unopened, in perfect condition (including original packaging) and remained in a re-sellable condition.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the cost of postage.
Refunds will be processed within 28 days of receiving the goods back from you. The refund will be made via your original method of payment. When returning goods on which you have received a discount/special offer that offer/discount will no longer apply and will be deducted from the original price.
We do our best to ensure that our products are wrapped sufficiently to survive its journey to you but we do have to rely on third party companies to deliver your goods to you and breakages unfortunately can happen from time to time.
If you receive a damaged item from us, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please contact us immediately to inform us quoting your order number and ideally with a photo of the damage.